Thursday, May 31, 2012


FROSTED DESIGNS - Fabulous Friday Challenge - Punches

I made this for Gela she was 15 years old last year, Her grandma asks me to make a layout for her granddaughter with a theme of QuinceaƱera, I told her grandma why did you give me a picture of her when she was just a little kid instead of giving me her  picture when she celebrate her  15th Birthday. Her Grandma told me that because I always  want to remember my granddaughter  as a kid  not a Big girl though she is 16 years old now :D.
Time  is really moving fast and sometimes we didn’t notice that the children are getting older, they love to explore and try new things on their own, they already know what they want for themselves and sometimes they like to go with their friends more often than going with us ( we have to accept it :D). They even have their new circle of friends… but that’s life,  the only thing that we can do is guide them, give them a good advice  and show them  what is the right thing to do so that they will grow to be a better person  and just cherish all their memories while they're still living  with us.



QUINCEANERA A QuinceaƱera is the Hispanic tradition of celebrating
A young girl's coming of age - her 15th birthday. 

http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/

Take a closer Look
I used MS Vine Trim Puncher, circle punch and the small flower punch on my LO




1 comment:

Anita Scroggins said...

Love your layout! thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs this week!!!