Sunday, June 24, 2012

June 15th sketch layout challenge

Get Creative

Sketch Challenge 
http://craftycroppersgr.blogspot.gr/2012/06/june-15th-sketch-layout-challenge.html



My Favorite Memories


It's Me and my brother Paul. We're kind a different he's more look like my Mom (mistizo - white skin and brown hair, he's one year older than me and I'm more look like my dad :D ( dark skin and black hair very asean :D) ...so there's always a comparison between the two of US. We have lots of good memories of our childhood days I remember going to school with same lunch box and wearing same jacket...hahahaha...and one of the student in the campus asked me if we're twins LOL. Just want to say thank you so much BRO for being a good brother  to me love you so much Kuya Pow!




 I love the mini fan that i bought in a local store, then add some beautiful flowers, feather and lace



GOD Bless!


















6 comments:

Elina said...

Wow! Wonderful glamour paper and great cluster! Such a good job! Thanks for joining our challenge at Get Creative!!!

EFI said...

Your layout is fabulous and i love your sketch interpretation!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Get Creative!

Irini said...

WOW what a gorgeous layout! I love how you used your papers and made the circle in the middle just fabulous!
Thanks you so much for playing along with us at Get Creative
hugz
irini

Elena Stefanidou said...

You did a great job,Katt.I love all the shiny background and they way worked on the sketch.Thanks for joining us at GC.

Melenia Agapides said...

Very glamourous page, indeed! Bold colours, royal style... love it! Thank you for playing with us at GC!

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thank you ladies for the nice comment, All the Best!


God Bless!
Catt