Saturday, June 23, 2012

Once Upon A Sketch

The theme of this challenge is BIRTHDAYS


Sketch
http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/june-challenge-meet-our-june-guest.html



This is Paul  Joshua my Nephew he turned 9 yrs old last month (5/27/12) . We celebrate it at Mc Donalds VEGA, it was a Fun Birthday party and the kids really enjoyed it with Lots of Games and Prices.
Take a Closer Look
I Used Gesso, Yellow and Silver Acrylic Paint for the Bricks, used some cut outs from my Kit  (Boy, shirt, Short and the baseball Cap, Ice Cream) I also used Corrugated Paper and Distressed Ink  for the border.





God Bless!




4 comments:

Eila Sandberg said...

Oooh this is such a fun and happy page! love the bold colours and the sweet birthday boy!

sandi said...

This is sooooooooooooo cute and fun! Wow! I really like your take on this challenge! Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!

phamil said...

Oh how cute this is!!! I love this! Thank you for joining us at OUAS!

Jeni O'Connor said...

Such an adorable fun page. thanks for joining in our challenge at OUAS.