Monday, June 11, 2012

Sketches in Thyme Challenge #80

Sweet and Adorable   




This are my 3 princesses Kikay, Asha and Amber my very sweet and adorable Dog's.  Love them so much!



I gave a little twist on my layout, I put a lot of circles and even cut the pic of my doggies :D. This is the first time I added stitches on my project, I don't have a sewing machine so I sewed it by hand. I put a lot of effort on this one and I love it, then added a simple and cute embellish.


Take a closer Look




6 comments:

Anne said...

Now you have really taken the sketch to another level !! Thank you very much for playing with us at SIT>

Anne

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thanks Ms Anne!

Rene Sharp said...

What a gorgeous creation, LOVE it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Southern Girls. Smiles, Rene' :)

Kim said...

Super cute! I'm loving your take on the sketch, very creative!! Thanks for playing with us @ SIT :)
~Kim
http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com

Eli said...

Too cool page: I adore this mix of bright colors. Great work with sketch #80.
Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE the circular elements on this page, girl! And the bold, bright, happy colors fit your pics so perfectly! Thanks so much for playing along with us last month at Sketches in Thyme!