Saturday, August 18, 2012

Have a Blessed Sunday everyone!

Yesterday i received two parcel, the first one is from a friend Ms Ces De Guzman a fellow scrapper here in Philippines, she sent me a huge DIY flowers & Die Cuts :D, I love everything in it and thank you so much Friend for the early Birthday Gift, and the other one is a RAKs from Ms Bessie David Del Rosario DT from Filipino Scrapbookers Blog, thanks again Ms Bessie love all the stuff you sent me :D.

Okay, so I just want to share my Quick and simple Layout for Creative Scrappers challenge, i was excited doing this LO because of my New Die cuts and DIY flowers ...love it Ces! here is my interpretation of the sketch :D.


SWEET and SIMPLE

I Used PPs from DCWV, Paper Doily & Felt Doily, Corrugated Strips (black& Yellow gold), DIY flowers & Die cuts (from Ms Ces)

SKETCH

Take a closer Look





1 comment:

CraftLein* - enjoy creativity said...

What à super FUN lo, i love the bird in the cage and the doily!!! Great work!