Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hello Fellow Scrappers!

This picture was taken last year on his Birthday, he was surprised when he received  a gift from me ( he's in africa). I Love the shirt he's wearing BOB "The Man , The Myth, The Legend" it's a customized shirt.

It's Challenge time again at  My Creative Sketches 
 ( August Sketch By Ms KIM KEANE) 

MY MAN

SKETCH

I Used DCWV PPs, DCWV Cardstock, Corrugated paper, Die cuts( Sizzix Dies), Prima Flowers, Buttons & Paper Twine

I Used Spellbinder Dies
Circle
Frame

Cuttlebug Dies
Red Tag


7 comments:

Melissa Vettorel said...

Fabulous masculine page!! Thanks for playing along with us!!

Veronica Goh said...

Love the very masculine look of your layout!

Jodi said...

Fabulous guy page!!! Thanks for joining in the fun at My Creative Sketches!

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Love your take on this month's sketch! Such a great guys page! Thanks for joining us!

Shell said...

Luv ur page! The rounded corners of the squares look great!Thanx for playing at My Creative Sketches

Debbie P said...

Excellent job creating a masculine page. They can be tricky to do! Lovely job! I'm visiting from My Creative Sketches.

Becky Litz said...

Great job on this masculine layout. I'm liking the frames around the photo. Thanks for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches :)