Sunday, August 05, 2012

Let's Play BINGO!

Good Morning fellow Scrappers!
It's Play Time! Here's another awesome challenge from Lasting Memories, i remember when i was a kid we love playing BINGO with our relatives, friends and neighbors i really enjoyed playing it. Now at Lasting Memories you have a chance to play BINGO and it was really FUN,the first time i read about it, i was excited and staring at the card and thinking which pattern should i used. Thanks Ms. Denise for designing the card. So let's play BINGO!


I used the second row
(Sewing, Frames, Flowers, lace & Metal)




I sewed some sequins and beads on my LO, used my spellbinder Dies for my frame also used different flowers, lace & letter "Y" metal .


YUMMY Cake




12 comments:

K Clark said...

Catt - love your Layout!!! wow... beautiful - thanks for joining us at lasting memories - kimberly DT

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thanks Ms Kim!

TeenaBugg38 said...

Catt!!!! This is AMAZING!!!!!! LOVEEEE IT!!!!!

Tina LMDT

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thanks Ms Tina!

Unknown said...

Every time I come here, I think you can't possibly surpass the last layout, and how wrong I am! Just beautiful and I sooo want a piece of that cake!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
Elizabeth LMDT
http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Denise Pustelniak said...

Catt, you never disappoint me! STUNNING! Thanks for joining us!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Wow wow wow! Beautiful colors and so many awesome textures. Love the title and the sequins. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

Karen Wilson said...

O M GOSH! What an awesome LO, Catt!! I am LOVING that cake too! How awesome is that and looks SO good! Glad you had fun with our BINGO challenge and thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!

Stacia Brandt said...

What a cute layout!!! I love the bright colors!!! Thanks for playing along at Lasting Memories...Your work is awesome!!

Michele said...

Simply unbelievable!!! You do make just stunning layouts always!!! And to top it off... look at that cake?? You are very talented!! Thanks so much for joining us at Lasting Memories. Congrats on being featured today!! :)

Haven_mom4 said...

This is so beautiful. I love the elements you selected to play Bingo along with us

Toni Herron said...

Great layout.. Love it!!
well done on another amazing creation...

Toni..
http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/