Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Frosted Design Challenge #45


Another Sketch Along Tuesday at FROSTED DESIGN 

Intimate Moments


I used AC textured cardstock, painted it with water color (Viridian Hue,Sap Green &Burnt Umber) , then add my layering PPS from DCWV stack 8. I also Used Dried moss for my frame.


Sketch from KAREN





I used  small envelop and add a mini stamp for my journaling.

The bricks are made of gesso and colored sand, Molding it using prima Mask (Brick)on a craft paper , let it dry a few minutes and then cut.  sand can give texture on bricks.





GOD BLESS!





8 comments:

Christy said...

I LOVE the style of scrapping you used. GORGEOUS :)

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thanks Ms. Christy!

God Bless!
Catt

Lynn said...

WOW..I just love all the details on your layout. Fabulous work. Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Jona Panesa said...

so lovely. so much texture!

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thanks Ms jona! God BLess!

Unknown said...

WoW! Lots of detail in this layout. Thanks so much for joining us over at Frosted Designs for our latest sketch challenge.

Unknown said...

I have just spent a happy 5 minutes studying your beautiful layout :0) Thanks so much for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thanks Ms Andrea & Ms Ali :D

God BLess!
catt