Saturday, July 07, 2012

Scrap Africa Challenge


Good day fellow Scrapper! 
I'm excited to upload my entry  for  Scrap Africa Sketch #7 Challenge, and i'm a new member of this Scrap Blog...while doing my Project i remember my husband who's in africa right now but he is in  West Africa,  he work there for 6 months and have a 5 weeks vacation in Philippines.....I miss my hubby so much!


This is my Sister in law Olive, we both have lots in common we love shopping( shoes, clothes, bags ) and the best part we both love to eat :D... she is a good cook and really has a passion in cooking, she's taking up Hotel and Restaurnt Management and hoping one day she can have her own Resto Bar.


 My Layout



Sketch #7


Take a closer look



GOD Bless!




11 comments:

Jurgita EnglishTeacher said...

beautiful and creative :)

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thank you!

Evgenia Petzer said...

wow! love all that background! thank you for playing with us at ScrapAfrica!

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow, such a creative layout!
Love the background you have created & the colours are gorgeous. Fabulous take on the sketch...thanks for playing along :)

Jona Panesa said...

loved your artsy style!

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thanks again MS Jona!

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thanks again MS Jona!

Lynette Jacobs said...

What an awesome take on the sketch...I love your artsy style. Thank you for playing along with Scrap Africa

Unknown said...

stunning layout! thanks for playing long at scrap africa! x

Cathy Lane said...

Love this page..love the creative background and the colours are awesome!! :))

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thank you so much ladies for all the lovely comments, All the BEST!



GOD Bless!
Catt