Friday, July 20, 2012

Hello Everyone!


I was excited to post the new layout I made for 
Frosted Design with their Fabulous Friday Challenge - Patterned Paper Only!( using ONLY Patterned Paper on your card, layout or project - there is no cardstock this week!). 

and also playing for 

Scrap Africa Challenge # 7 - About a boy this challenge is dedicated to the wonderful men in our lives - big or small. Make any scrap object dedicated to a man or a boy. The catch is that it must have a phrase on it: it can be your own words or a quote but it must tell what is so special about that person to whom you dedicate your project.


Take a closer look
(I only used Patterned Paper on this Layout / NO CARDSTOCK)

No. 1 SHOOTER

"If there was a perfect way for me to show you how much you mean to me, I'd be the happiest person in the world. Because you really are my whole life and I want to shout that out loud to the world. I love you BOB."


Crumpled paper

I rolled some patterned paper and add a black cord


Used my excess PPs for my paper Lollipop Flowers

Paper Cutout from DCWV PPs



GOD BLESS!




15 comments:

Cathy Lane said...

Wow!! This is a super-awesome layout and I LOVE, LOVE that there are no flowers on it...LOL!!! Very creative embellishments and just all-in-all fabulous!!

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thanks Ms. Cathy!

YES NO FLOWERS Ms Cathy ! LOL
I avoid using flowers on my Husband and son layout...i want a more masculine layout for them :D, i insist to make layout for them and use a flower :D. I'll give it a try!

God Bless!
Catt

Lili Sulastri said...

This really an awesome layout Cattleya. Wish you luck.

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thank you Ms.lszalil !

Teresa Jaye said...

WOW! Gorgeous guy layout and I love all of your added embellishments made out of PP too! Awesome job! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thanks Ms Teresa for your lovely comment :D

GOD Bless!
Catt

Rene Sharp said...

Hey Catt. So nice to see your work again. This is a fabulous layout. So glad you are playing along with us at Scrap Africa :)

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thank you so much Ms Rene!

Brenda said...

Awesome layout and fab job with the embellies!
http://granddivasscrappyplace.blogspot.com/

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thanks you so much Ms Brenda!

Patricia said...

What a stunning LO! Love the cord you laced through the rolled papers, stunning effect!very creative use of all your elements!Thanks for joining us at Scrap Africa!

Unknown said...

awesome layout!! I love the rolled paper and the flowers. thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs.

Olya - Aleftinushka said...

What an amazing work!! Like it a lot!

Evgenia Petzer said...

like it so much! love your details!

Denise van Deventer said...

Love the different textures and layering, which makes your layout so super! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrap Africa!