Friday, July 27, 2012

Sketch Along Tuesday Sketch #46

 Good Day Fellow Scrapper!
Here's another challenge from FROSTED DESIGN

This is my Dad and Mom when we went to the Baguio City, along with our relatives.

Mines View Park

Sketch #46 was created by K. Astacio

"MINES VIEW PARK"
Title
Used my Red Tag Sale Alpha Dies & Tiny Bubbles embossing folder from  Provo Craft
 Used water color (Sap Green,Viridian Hue & Chinese White), mini envelope, Lace, flowers & Gem

 Used white zipper & lace





6 comments:

joeycraftworkz said...

I like the zipper on your LO. :)

adele holcomb said...

Beautiful take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layers and a stunning interpretation of the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Frosted Designs :0)

Unknown said...

I love the frame around the photo! Fabulous job and thanks for joining us for our latest sketch challenge over at Frosted Designs.

Sarah said...

Beautiful page - I love the embossed title :) Thanks for playing along with us at FD.

Lynn said...

I love all the misting and your color choices. This is a beautiful layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Frosted Designs.