Monday, July 16, 2012

Good Morning!

Happy Monday Morning  everyone! 

This will be a busy day for me, clean the house, bring my new pup to our vet for his second vaccine, and a two important appointments today ,  but before i start my busy day need to post may Layout  first for Creative Scrappers sketch # 216.

Also playing at 

this week challenge is "Digging for GOLD". Whether it's gold paper, ink, brads etc. -  just be creative and i'm using the Sketch from Creative Scrappers. 

Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge it's my first time to join their Blog Challenge and this is my interpretation of the sketch.



I used Sinamay fabric, doily lace, gold flower buttons, old gold sticker, feather, washi tape, gold metal bird cage and different flowers. I also used  3 frames and painted it with gold acrylic paint.


Happy Family

Another Freaking scrappy Challenge

Sketch from Creative Scrappers #216

Having somewhere to go is HOME
Having someone to love is FAMILY
Having both is a BLESSINGS 


Here are some close ups:





GOD Bless!


19 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

What a stunning vintage layout. Love the gorgeous layout, the little gold frames and amazing journaling. Just a truly amazing layout. So glad you joined us for the Lasting Memories challenge.

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

HI MS SUZANNE! I like the small frame too i paint it with gold acrylic... I love joining at lasting Memories. All the Best!

God Bless!
Catt

Michele said...

SOOOO incredibly beautiful!! My favorite is your painted frames. Absolutely love your work week after week. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories
Michele
LMDT

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thanks again Ms Michele! I'm so Glad you liked my work.

God Bless!
Catt

Denise Pustelniak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Denise Pustelniak said...

This is award winning! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

thank you so much glassgraffitix2 !

God Bless!
Catt

Karen Wilson said...

Oh wow, STUNNING!! This is beautiful!! I love your journaling, so true isn't it. Thank you so much for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!!

Haven_mom4 said...

Another stunning creation. Thanks for joining us again this week. I love your take on the sketch as I used the same one too. Hope to see you again next week at lasting memories

karenw said...

This is something very special. Love all the old frames and the lace - wow!

Thnaks for finding us and playing along at Another Freaking crappy Challenge - can't wait to see more of your work! x

Anne Pennington said...

So lovely to have you play along Catt! This work is beautiful! Loving the layering and lace. I hope we see you play along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge ... really soon!!

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thanks Ms Karen & Ms Anne


God Bless!
Catt

scrapmanufaktur said...

Oh wow this is a stunning layout. Love all the details.

Unknown said...

Hi Cattleya! So happy you joined in at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge this month. I love your take on the sketch - such an olde worlde, vintage feel to it. All that lace is just gorgeous!

Hope to see more of your creations.

Unknown said...

This is AWESOME!!!!!! Of all your layouts I think this is my favorite one. Well done!

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thank you ladies!

Lolô Artesanato said...

Gorgeous page!
great take on the sketch!
tks for playing along with us at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge
xx
Leila

Karmeleiro said...

It's so lovely, vintage page! You cought fantastic atmosphere in it! Thanks for playing along with AFSC!

Mitralee said...

DELISH elements! Holy WOW! You'd be my neighbor to have if I ever needed some awesome elements for a page! Thanks so much for playing along with AFSC!

HUGS From NY!

MITRA